Monday, November 16, 2015

I am in my first year of heading MOPPETS, the children's program that takes place during MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers).  After a rough start I'm in a great rhythm and enjoying (some...most) of what comes with the territory.  I have Photoshop and enjoy creating things for the crafts.  I wanted to make them available for others to enjoy as well.

The first is a Moses coloring sheet.  I used this at the end of a tri-folded blue sheet of paper with a "dry land" strip of brown glued to the middle.  The children used foam fish and sea related stickers on the inside and glued the verse to the outside.

The next sheets I want to share is this weeks lesson: David and Goliath.  I will have the children color each sheet, then tape the Goliath to a paper towel tube and the David will get taped onto a toilet paper tube.  Then they can act out the story.  I think it'd be fun to use puff balls as stones, but for smaller children their aim wouldn't allow them to knock down Goliath and encouraging them to throw things is never a good plan.
 If you use these please just leave me a comment and let me know how it turned out!


4 comments:

  1. thank you for the Moses clip art! the kids at my church are making a "red sea road" this Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Moses sheet! it's just what I needed for a VBS craft I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m saving this to use Wed night with my preschoolers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to use this at home with my 2 year old!! :) He LOVES the story of David and Goliath! :) Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete